[squid-users] URL rewriter note

Yann Girardin ygirardin at olfeo.com
Mon Oct 1 07:15:55 UTC 2018

Hi,

Sorry I am using squid 4.2 and here is how I configure my url_rewriter program and here is how it is configured

url_rewrite_bypass on
url_rewrite_program my_program my_args
url_rewrite_children 100 startup=10 idle=2 concurrency=5

I recall my program return something that looks like :

OK my_note=30

And the issue here is that I want to use this note in the logformat program by passing it using %note or %{my_note}note but this call my log_format program with empty note (even when I use %note), I got "-"