[squid-users] office365 - brand new endpoint management question!!

Jennifer Canterbury jennifer.canterbury at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 17:46:07 UTC 2018

Did anyone see the changes to office365 IP and URLs management effective as
of 11/27/18?  Microsoft appears to be be going to 3 different CDN networks
(Akamai, MarkMonitor, and ExactTarget) for office365 connectivity.

I have a few questions:
1)  How many users do you think a single virtual squid server could
handle?
2)  How many "acl bypass_parent" URLs can my cache squid proxy server
handle before browsing starts to slow?
3)  We use a pac file to redirect office365 URLs to our squid box, does
anyone have any snazzy ways of getting-managing-updating the office365 URL
list in squid I would need to configure using the new MS web service?
(product idea!!)

Waiting with bated breath!