[squid-users] need help with cachemgr

jmperrote jmperrote at policia.rionegro.gov.ar
Tue Nov 27 13:13:06 UTC 2018

Hello need help with cachemgr, I using a squid as a reverse proxy mode,
when I try to connect to retrive data using squidclient, connecting to
cachemrg, only retrive squid OK, but the other values HIT, http request,
etc,  that ara usually retrived are not retrived.

My case when I to try connect:

                    squidclient -vv cache_object://localhost/ mgr:info
                    -p 1084

                    verbosity level set to 2
                    Request:
                    GET 1084 HTTP/1.0
                    Accept: */*
                    Connection: close

                    .
                    Transport detected: IPv4-only
                    Resolving localhost ...
                    Connecting... localhost (127.0.0.1:1084)
                    Connected to: localhost (127.0.0.1:1084)
                    Sending HTTP request ...
                    done.

                    verbosity level set to 2
                    Request:
                    GET 1084 HTTP/1.0
                    Accept: */*
                    Connection: close

                    .
                    Transport detected: IPv4-only
                    Resolving localhost ...
                    Connecting... localhost (127.0.0.1:1084)
                    Connected to: localhost (127.0.0.1:1084)
                    Sending HTTP request ...
                    done.

Allways finish on --> "done" and not continue, do nothing

The test that are trying is local not remote.

regards.

Juan Manuel.