[squid-users] Multiple ecap req services

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Wed Nov 14 13:54:28 UTC 2018

On 15/11/18 2:13 AM, Luis Felipe Dominguez Vega wrote:
> by "use all services" i mean, that all the ecap services set as
> reqmod_precache.... see this:
> if i change the order in adaptation_access, then only the first defined
> is used, the another is not used, so i think that in my
> ecap module i need to put something like.... "continue to next
> adaptation_service"?????

Did you read the documentation I provided links for earlier?

There are multiple ways to group and order services. The services
themselves can even change the order of what follows. The config sample
you mention does not contain anything telling Squid those details.

You need to add one of those directives I provided links to - whichever
one meets your required ordering.