[squid-users] redirect based on url (302)

uppsalanet fredrik at pipemore.se
Thu Nov 8 15:52:38 UTC 2018

Im stucked again :-(

It stoped working for some reason. I'm not able to trap 302 anymore. This is
my squid.conf (snippet):

##### Ext magazine domains
debug_options 11,10 58,10 82,10
acl 302 http_status 302
acl browzine dstdomain .browzine.com .thirdiron.com
http_access allow browzine

external_acl_type whitelist_add ttl=10 %SRC %<h{Location}
/etc/squid/add2db.pl

acl add_to_whitelist external whitelist_add
http_reply_access allow browzine 302 add_to_whitelist
http_reply_access allow all
##### Ext magazine domains

This is what I get from curl on the same server:
curl -I
https://api.thirdiron.com/v2/libraries/223/articles/201309075/content
HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Server: Cowboy