[squid-users] multiple user + multiple ips

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu May 24 11:25:05 UTC 2018

On 24.05.18 03:44, tstatue wrote:
>Been playing for squid for 10 days, so clear a novice. I can't figure out
>how to allow just user1 to connect to 192.168.1.1, currently any user can
>login to it.

>I have the following in my config but not sure what to add to it to limit it
>to a specific user login.
>
>acl myip_192_168_1_1 myip 192.168.1.1
>tcp_outgoing_address 192.168.1.1 myip_192_168_1_1

is 192.168.1.1 on your server?

Note that you can only firewall source IPs to prevent user from connecting.

the user is known only after it connects to your squid, so the only think
you can do is to deny any request to other users who have connected to
192.168.1.1.

LSD will make your ECS screen display 16.7 million colors