[squid-users] SSL intercept in explicit mode

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Mar 28 07:33:16 UTC 2018

Hey Danilo,

I have tried to understand the issue and scenario from 0 but now I’m now sure I understood it.

What have achieved until now in your setup?

Any network can be “simplified” in order to understand on what you do have control and what you do not.

>From your words:

“applications that dont support proxy - i.e. dont forward requests to proxy?”

I understand that you are talking about some kind of client such as a browser or a other software.

Can you be more specific?

>From the older posts I understand it might involve ssl-bump but I am missing some details on the clients.

Please provide more details on your environment so we can somehow make a summery for your use case.

Thanks,

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru <http://ngtech.co.il/lmgtfy/>