[squid-users] How to configure a "proxy home" page ?

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Mar 26 17:37:48 UTC 2018

Yuri, If it requires then as many as it being asked...
What obvious to you might not be to others.
Have you ever found yourself wondering "What day is it today in the week?" or "Is there anything special today?"

Let say you got stuck on an island without any NTP server around but you get a computer that can access only a specific library of books.
You can focus on trying to figure out the time or day or date(I forgot to mention that on this island you do not have any knowledge or memory or way on how to estimate time)
and couple other things but you have a "dead line". You may or may not have company, so: would repeating things be always bad?

I have been asked this type of question for more then I can count in the last three decades and I believe that it's very important to understand that your point of view is never the same as the other.
Even if he declares that you and he or she are both on the same "page" there is always a doubt that it's not the exact page and I believe it's a blessing.
If we would all be on the same page it would be a very very weird world.

All The Bests,
Eliezer

----
http://ngtech.co.il/lmgtfy/