[squid-users] How to configure a "proxy home" page ?

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Mar 26 15:41:17 UTC 2018

On 25.03.18 23:47, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
>I do not know your level of JS or other thing but... a splash page is mearly a transition step.
>Since you can check using JS if the certificate is installed

And how do you push the JS into the client?

when client tries to fetch https://www.google.com/ and you don't have cert
for www.google.com, answering with any other certificate by unknown
authority will produce error before the JS is loaded.

Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot
Send this email to 100 your friends - let them see what an idiot you are