[squid-users] How to configure a "proxy home" page ?

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Sun Mar 25 23:05:33 UTC 2018

On 26/03/18 11:05, Yuri wrote:
> And yes, HTTPS is insecure by design and all our actions does not it
> less insecure :-D

We are not talking about HTTPS. Only about TLS. Because the TLS decrypt
is what is "failing" at the time any of these details we are discussing
are relevant.

The "page" mentioned is HTML created by the _client_ as its way to show
the user things. Still no HTTP(S) involvement. Squid has zero
involvement with that so cannot make it do anything active (like install
CA certs).