[squid-users] How to configure a "proxy home" page ?

Yuri yvoinov at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 22:11:12 UTC 2018

By the way, Amos. I have an idea spinning around. Is it possible to
specify the SSL error of the unknown certificate issuer for the correct
processing of the situation when the client does not have a proxy
certificate installed? This would greatly facilitate the task that we
are discussing.

We're can, in this case, just use deny_info to redirect client to proxy
page. ;-)