[squid-users] How to configure a "proxy home" page ?

Yuri yvoinov at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 12:41:15 UTC 2018

25.03.2018 17:46, Nicolas Kovacs пишет:
> Le 25/03/2018 à 13:08, Yuri a écrit :
>> The problem is not install proxy CA. The problem is identify client
>> has no proxy CA and redirect, and do it only one time.
> That is exactly the problem. And I have yet to find a solution for that.
>
> Current method is instruct everyone - with a printed paper in the office
> - to connect to proxy.company-name.lan and then get further instructions
> from the page. This works, but an automatic splash page would be more
> elegant.
Splash

https://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Portal/Splash

will occurs too often and require external helper.

I mean more elegant using something like content adaptation, to store
in, for example, SQLite db users already covered (by any attribute) and
not to check them in the future.

Or, as I've told, using SSL error + acl functionality.

However, mobile clients still an issue in all cases, as we're all knows.

--
"C++ seems like a language suitable for firing other people's legs."

* C++20 : Bug to the future *