[squid-users] How to configure a "proxy home" page ?

Yuri yvoinov at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 11:08:48 UTC 2018

Hey Eliezer,

PC browsers non-required automated installers for CA. In it all simple
do by JS directly from page.

Can you do automated installer for mobile clients? iPhones, Android? For
both - mobile browsers and apps as well?

The problem is not install proxy CA. The problem is identify client has
no proxy CA and redirect, and do it only one time.

Splash is perfect idea, but it will execute too often.

So, require more elegant solution.

--
"C++ seems like a language suitable for firing other people's legs."

* C++20 : Bug to the future *