[squid-users] SSLBump, system requirements ?

FredB fredbmail at free.fr
Tue Mar 20 17:03:35 UTC 2018

Hi Yuri,

200 mbits, more or less 1000/2000 simultaneous users

I increase children value, because the limit is reached very quickly

> and only 100 MB on disk?

100 MB by process, no ? I think I should reduce this value and rather increase the max of children

Maybe such load is just impossible because I reached a limit with a single core
Perhaps I should retry SMP but unfortunately in the past I had many issues with, and some features I'm using still SMP-unaware