[squid-users] Reverse proxy is not responding

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Tue Mar 20 12:55:08 UTC 2018

On 20/03/18 03:40, Kiru Pananthan wrote:
> Hi Amos
>
> I have run the command of "squid -k parse" and attached output in the
> config file link
> Config file URL
>  https://goo.gl/Q4a749

You see anything looking odd in that output?

Many of the wrong syntax things I have mentioned should also be
mentioned there in one form or another. eg the server_6 missing I see in
that image, and acl line not being before first use last time around
would have had a big fat FATAL line.

I asked you to run that so you can use it yourself in future without
having to rely on me/us for the simple stuff. It is not complete by any
means, but does get updated each release where config changed. So it is
best practice to run that and fix anything shown when editing squid.conf
or upgrading the proxy before restart/reconfigure happens to the
production service.