[squid-users] http get request with body

George S g_sterg at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 23:17:18 UTC 2018

Hello folks. Need some help on this. I am not sure if it has been posted already a 100 times, so apologies for once more.
Having said that. I am in the process of deploying of a rest api layer which exposes among other things a path that entails a get request but with a heavy json body. Seems like the request breaks when going through squid.
Is there a limitation on this front on squid as far as supporting this feature or is there possibly a configuration or component to make it possible?
-G