[squid-users] Squid as Kerberos client?

Patrick Nick peedee.nick at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 17:41:30 UTC 2018

Thank you. It doesn't seem that the "originserver" makes a difference to
may case though.

I was able to resolve my issue after I understood that I forgot to pay
attention to cookies. The API expects the client to use cookies, which I
didn't do until now, which resulted in a continuous "401 Unauthorized" loop.

I have more problems but will start a separate question for that.