[squid-users] How to configure a "proxy home" page ?

Yuri yvoinov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 12:43:34 UTC 2018

I guess better way to do this is create special ACL to catch exactly
certificate error and then redirect by 302 using deny_info to proxy page
with explanation and certificate.

Sadly, however I have no full solution for this logic (we're simple
install proxy certificate manually), but idea exists ;)

--
"C++ seems like a language suitable for firing other people's legs."

* C++20 : Bug to the future *