[squid-users] Squid + SquidGuard : static block page not working

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Thu Mar 15 11:23:14 UTC 2018

Le 14/03/2018 à 15:02, Yuri a écrit :
> I can confirm - ufdbguard is up-to-date and very good customizable
> replacement for SquidGuard. Using ufdbguard last three years gives
> perfect results and bring functionality which is absent in
> SquidGuard.
>
> ufdbguard has good support of https (including SSL Bump), incredible
> fast (it is thread-aware) and has small memory footprint.

Thanks everybody for your numerous suggestions.

I fiddled around much more with Squid, and for the moment, I got my
existing SquidGuard configuration from Slackware working on CentOS.

https://blog.microlinux.fr/squidguard-centos/

As soon as I have a bit of time on my hands to experiment, I'll take a
look at ufdbguard.

For the moment, SquidGuard works perfectly here.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr