[squid-users] Squid as Kerberos client?

Enrico Heine flashdown at data-core.org
Wed Mar 14 18:22:30 UTC 2018

Hi,

Easy going, you can allow traffic from a specific source or traffic to a specific destination before you require authentication on the proxy. You can also restrict it to both, src and destination and additionaly specific ports. But squid cannot authenticate those requests on the destination server if it needs authentication as well.

Best regards,
Enrico