[squid-users] Squid + SquidGuard : static block page not working

Yuri yvoinov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 14:05:31 UTC 2018

14.03.2018 19:55, Nicolas Kovacs пишет:
> Le 14/03/2018 à 14:46, Marcus Kool a écrit :
>> ufdbGuard is the tool that you need.
>> It is an old fork of ufdbGuard with many new features, very good
>> performance and it has regular maintenance.
>> If you have a question, you can ask the support desk at
>> www.urlfilterdb.com.
>> You will get an answer from me or a colleague.
> Thanks for the heads-up.
>
> On the school server running SquidGuard, I'm using the blacklist
> collection of the University of Toulouse, which has several millions (!)
> of URLS/domains in about a hundred different categories.
>
> Will I be able to use these blacklists with ufdbGuard ?
Niki,

you can use any blacklist you want with ufdbguard. ufdbguard has own
commercial database, but can easy combined with any plain-text free
database by you choise. For example, with Shallalist. Or your own custom.

--
"C++ seems like a language suitable for firing other people's legs."

* C++20 : Bug to the future *