[squid-users] Squid + SquidGuard : static block page not working

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Wed Mar 14 13:55:15 UTC 2018

Le 14/03/2018 à 14:46, Marcus Kool a écrit :
> ufdbGuard is the tool that you need.
> It is an old fork of ufdbGuard with many new features, very good
> performance and it has regular maintenance.
> If you have a question, you can ask the support desk at
> www.urlfilterdb.com.
> You will get an answer from me or a colleague.

Thanks for the heads-up.

On the school server running SquidGuard, I'm using the blacklist
collection of the University of Toulouse, which has several millions (!)
of URLS/domains in about a hundred different categories.

Will I be able to use these blacklists with ufdbGuard ?

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr
Blog : https://blog.microlinux.fr