[squid-users] ACL in custom error page

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Mar 14 06:13:27 UTC 2018

And another one:
5) If you are using a deny_info configuration for a specific acl and you are redirecting to a url instead of squid inernal error page you can add some query term that will be used as a marker to the acl.

Example of usage:
acl blacklist-acl dstdomain block-test.org
deny_info http://<SOME SERVER NAME OR IP>/block_page/?url=%u&domain=%H&acl= blacklist-acl blacklist-acl

acl localnet src 192.168.0.0/16

http_access deny ! blacklist-acl
http_access allow localnet