[squid-users] Distribute root certificate to clients

Yuri yvoinov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:49:37 UTC 2018

I guess, there is no easy solution for this job.

The more difficult tasks is also mobile clients.

In my case, I use just a bit simple JS-trick solution found on
serverfault once upon a time.

It is point-and-click based, but not works for each and every browser.
Just for Chrome-based/Firefox and MS Edge (with some difficults).

Also, don't forget about such thing like JRE. Sometimes it also requires
to install cache root CA.

And, such thing as Thunderbird - it does not share certificate store
with FF.

--
"C++ seems like a language suitable for firing other people's legs."

* C++20 : Bug to the future *