[squid-users] Adobe CC behing Squid

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Tue Jun 26 23:26:53 UTC 2018

On 26/06/18 20:53, admin wrote:
> Hello Amos,
>
> Adobe Cloud starts and asks correctly  for proxy-authentification.
> Then it tries to connect and gets a timeout and tries and...
>
> In Access.log I only see a connect to Adobe.com:
> TCP_TUNNEL:HIER_DIRECT

Hmm, that sounds like the traffic is either a) not going to the proxy
like it should, or b) going inside the tunnel.

If (a) it could be a routing issue, or a bug in the ACC software.

If (b) the credentials are not relevant except to the CONNECT message.
Do those CONNECT messages you see in the log ever contain the required
credentials?