[squid-users] Adobe CC behing Squid

Verwaiser squid at mail.verwaiser.de
Mon Jun 25 20:09:11 UTC 2018

Hello,
I'm trying to realize the Adobe CC Programs to work on workstations behind
our Squid (Debian 8, Squid 3.5). We are using user authentification to a
LDAP-Server.

Is there anyone with experiences how to make this work?

Adobe gives some informations:
https://helpx.adobe.com/de/creative-cloud/kb/proxy-authentication-support-creative-cloud.html

But I don't exactly know if Squid is a proxy with "PAC-URL", but it seems to
me to be so.

This link shows the adresses needed for access:
https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/attachments/Creative_Cloud_for_enterprise_Service_Endpoints.pdf

It shows a long address list:
*.adobesc.com
*.licenses.adobe.com
*.adobelogin.com
*.ftcdn.net
*.behance.net
*.adobedtm.com
*.demdex.net
*.demandbase.com
*.adobeoobe.com
*.macromedia.com adbemdigitalmediarebootprod2.112.2o7.net
*.edgefonts.net
*.adobejanus.com
*.adobesunbreak.com
*. adobeccstatic.com
[...]

and many more, but which acls should I use to open access for those urls?
I tried:

######################
acl adobedl dstdomain .adobe.com
http_access allow adobedl
always_direct allow adobedl
######################

or:

######################
acl alleRechner src 192.168.2.0/20
acl w7aktivierung dstdomain "/etc/squid3/w7akt"
http_access allow w7aktivierung alleRechner
######################

with file w7akt containing:

swupmf.adobe.com
swupdl.adobe.com