[squid-users] TUNNEL logging

senor frio_cervesa at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 24 23:46:08 UTC 2018

Thanks. That's the answer I expected.

The problem is only customer expectation. When there is a mix of bumped
and tunneled traffic the logging is not consistent but the helpers
provide what's needed as you mentioned. I understand why it is the way
it is and will simply explain this to the customer.

Thanks for the weekend response.

Senor