[squid-users] Speed ​​limit from file size

Michael Pro michael.adm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 17:32:54 UTC 2018

Yes! I realized it!
In store_id_program, I use the third-party utility "curl -sI
http://url.to/real.file.zip"
to define Content-Length and return to squid using the "note" mechanism
in the desired ACL for response_delay_pool_access. Similarly,
using the "note" mechanism, I force the files, depending on the extension
and content in the cache, to use a specific tcp_outgoing_address
or the specific FIB.

Could not you do this with the help of squid itself?
PS: The average user of excellent knowledge of programming languages
will not do this, even if they guess how to do it.