[squid-users] HTTPS cache for Java application - only getting TCP_MISS

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Wed Jun 13 19:37:08 UTC 2018

On Wednesday 13 June 2018 at 21:28:27, baretomas wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm setting up a Squid proxy as a cache for a number (as many as possible)
> of identical JAVA applications to run their web calls through.

> The problem is that none of the calls get cached: All rows in the
> access.log hava a TCP_MISS/200 tag in them.
>
> I've searched all through the web for a solution to this, and have tried
> everything people have suggested. So I was hoping someone could help me?

Show us the response you get (at least the full headers, content is neither
here nor there) from the remote server.

My bet is that the website manager has used one or more "don't cache"
directives which Squid is simply faithfully obeying.

Antony.

--
Please apologise my errors, since I have a very small device.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.