[squid-users] SSL errors with Squid 3.5.27

Julian Perconti vh1988 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jun 12 19:54:47 UTC 2018

>Interesting.
>
>The main issue was that you configured only params for the Diffi-Helman (DH and DHE) ciphers - no >curve name. That meant your specified EEC* ciphers were disabled since they require a curve name as >well.
>
>Removing this option completely disables both DH and ECDH cipher types.
>Leaving your proxy with only the RSA based ciphers.
>
>Amos

kid1| Error negotiating SSL on FD 60: error:14007086:SSL routines:CONNECT_CR_CERT:certificate verify failed (1/-1/0)

Hi Amos,

I still have no look to connect with WhatsApp from iOS.

How do I can track this error?:

kid1| Error negotiating SSL on FD 60: error:14007086:SSL routines:CONNECT_CR_CERT:certificate verify failed (1/-1/0)

I mean examine the FD, ...or.. what? How? Because from iOS i cant see any error, it just tries to connect indefinitely.

Some whatsapp/Facebook server with the command:

Openssl s_client -connect -showcerts x.x.x.x:443

Does not shows any cert and establishes a connection with TLS 1.2...

Any idea?

Thank You