[squid-users] Squid test-suite / benchmarks

Panagiotis Bariamis akismpa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 15:48:39 UTC 2018

 >Any chance the details of these research are going to be publicly
available?

>It has been a while since anyone contributed to the Squid Projects
>benchmark collection
><https://wiki.squid-cache.org/KnowledgeBase/Benchmarks>.

Hi Amos,
As far as my research is concerned it will be publicly available after I
present my thesis on Monday (Load Balancing between 16 squid servers with
authentication for the Greek School Network).
However that will be on testing environment.
For the production squid servers I will have results early next month,
which will become publicly available as well
(16 squid servers - 800.000 registered users , caching only on updates of
windows, mostly used for url filtering with ufdbguard) .
If you want I can send you some grafana reports for squid usage in
intercept mode vs squid with ldap authentication vs sslbump with ldap
authentication