[squid-users] microsoft list

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Tue Jul 31 16:33:31 UTC 2018

On 31/07/18 23:32, Vacheslav wrote:
> Satanic greetings, you really think you are the smartest of us all that we can't think of your stupid suggestion?

Please be civil. The response you received was a reasonable answer to
your question.

Both the TechNet article linked and the Squid FAQ config example for
Windows Update contains lists of domains that service uses.

Blocking the rest of Microsoft and all of Akamai *by URL* is a much more
difficult proposition. Between them they host a very large percentage of
Internet domains.