[squid-users] Squid proxy server to log HTTPS traffic

Helen Rai helen.rai at nepallink.net
Mon Jul 30 10:58:23 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am using  Mikrotik Routerboard Model CRS125-24G-1S-2HnD which Links the
internal network with WAN. One of the port is connected with WiFi Router
which is broadcasting WiFi signal. Some of the devices work on WiFi
network. I have installed squid3 (Version 3.5.27) in Raspberry Pi which is
also connected with Mikrotik. Squid is installed with --enable-SSL.

Now, what I want to do is Redirect or log all the HTTP and HTTPS requests
are done from devices which are in WiFi network to squid proxy server.

I have tried doing it for months now, I am able to log all HTTP traffic but
am unable to do it for HTTPS.

Please help me with this and if you need any detail from me, please contact
me.

----
Helen Rai
Platform operations, Nepallink