[squid-users] [squid-announce] Squid 4.1 is available

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Jul 24 08:04:26 UTC 2018

Hai,

If people want, i've create debian stretch packages for squid 4.1 yesterday.

I am testing them today and if you want to test them, you can find them here:
https://downloads.van-belle.nl

Drop me a note how they are working, if they are ok, i'll put them on my repo.

I took the Debian Unstable sources for this rebuild.
Build logs etc are avaible through the link.

Greetz,

Louis