[squid-users] ERROR: Unknown TLS option clientca

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Fri Jul 13 15:00:10 UTC 2018

On 07/12/2018 11:35 PM, login mogin wrote:
> Thanks a lot, just tried the patch, sadly still not working.

If you still get "Unknown TLS option" errors when specifying clientca,
then you may not have rebuilt Squid correctly. If you no longer get
those errors, but Squid still does not ask the client for the
certificate, then follow the pull request on GitHub for more
fixes/updates -- there is more work needed to fix the bug than my
configuration parsing patch.

https://github.com/squid-cache/squid/pull/252

Alex.