[squid-users] minimize squid memory usage

Leonardo Rodrigues leolistas at solutti.com.br
Tue Jul 10 14:43:12 UTC 2018

Em 09/07/18 20:45, Gordon Hsiao escreveu:

> Assuming I need _absolutely_ no cache what-so-ever(to the point to
> change compile flags to disable that, if needed), no store-to-disk
> neither, i.e. no objects need to be cached at all. I just need Squid
> to check a few ACLs with absolutely minimal memory usage for now, what
> else am I missing to get that work?

     If you don't need everything that squid can offer, maybe using
other proxy software can be a better option. There are other software,
with less options, that for sure will have a smaller memory footprint.
But as you just need ACL capabilities, maybe those can be enough.

     Have you tried checking that ?

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues