[squid-users] Squid 4.1 for CentOS rpms

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sun Jul 8 21:55:34 UTC 2018

OK so I released the next Squid-Cache 4.1 RPMS:
CentOS 7 (x86_64)
Oracle Linux 7 (x86_64)
Amazon Linux 1 (x86_64)
Amazon Linux 2 LTS (x86_64)
SLES 12 SP1 (x86_64)

It's still in the beta repos ie:
http://ngtech.co.il/repo/centos/7/beta/
http://ngtech.co.il/repo/oracle/7/beta/
http://ngtech.co.il/repo/amzn/1/beta/
http://ngtech.co.il/repo/amzn/2/beta/
http://ngtech.co.il/repo/sles/12sp1/beta/

Since I am still testing it but until not 4.0.25 was quite a success so
I believe that 4.1 will also be the same.

I will not be available for the next few days due to couple personal
errands but I will review my emails in couple days to a week.

All The Bests,
Eliezer