[squid-users] Squid 4.1 for CentOS rpms

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Jul 4 21:04:58 UTC 2018

Hey Mike,

I am planning to add 4.1 into the repository but I first need to compile
it..
I hope that I will have time for it next week.
For no 4.0.25 seems pretty nice but I have not tested it yet in:
- intercept
- tproxy
- on_unsupport..

And couple others.

When I will have the RPM's ready for installation I will first add them
into the beta repo and run try to run a series of tests.
If 4.1 will run smoothly with the same setup that works with 4.0.25 I
will add 4.1 to the main stable repository.

If i'm not wrong there have been changes with some versions of OpenSSL
at 4.X and I do not remember what it was.

Ping this thread if in a week or two you don't see any post about the
new version.
(I have been waiting to these release for more then a year)

Thanks,
Eliezer