[squid-users] Behavior of Squid with SSL Bump and server persistent connections

Vishali Somaskanthan vishali.somaskanthan at viptela.com
Mon Jul 2 23:34:19 UTC 2018

Hello all,
I am trying out SSL Bump for my connections from Squid to server and trying
to put along server persistent connections as well. I would like to know
how squid behaves with both of these turned on??
I see info in the squid wiki page that SSL Bump creates fake CONNECT
requests and Peeking at Step1 creates another CONNECT request. According to
this, the idea behind using server_persistent_connections is knocked out
and do not serve as per requirements. I look forward to hearing some
comments on this.
Thank you all.

--
Regards,