[squid-users] squid random outgoing address

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Sun Jan 21 21:13:12 UTC 2018

On Sunday 21 January 2018 at 21:53:42, --Ahmad-- wrote:

> Hello Folks
>
> I’m looking for random squid function in outgoing address.

Squid is not the right tool for this job.

> i want to setup small rule in squid that like below :
>
> tcp _outgoing_address 10.20.30.x
> as 1 line and that X be a random value from 0-255 that run on each request
>
> hope to help me with best solution or close one .

https://www.spinics.net/lists/netfilter/msg50326.html
https://www.spinics.net/lists/netfilter/msg50327.html
https://www.spinics.net/lists/netfilter/msg50334.html

Antony.

--
It may not seem obvious, but (6 x 5 + 5) x 5 - 55 equals 5!

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.