[squid-users] TCP out of memory

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 11:57:48 UTC 2018

________________________________
From: Amos Jeffries <squid3 at treenet.co.nz>

> Sorry I have a bit of a distraction going on ATM so have not got to that

> detailed check yet. Good to hear you found a slightly better situation > though.
[...]
> In normal network conditions it should rise and fall with your peak vs
> off-peak traffic times. I expect with your particular trouble it will
> mostly just go upwards.

No worries. I'd like to confirm that I'm still seeing the same issue with c-icap-modules, even though it's slightly better in that the FD numbers grow slower, at least at first.
I must say that it seems to be growing faster now. I had 4k two days ago, now I have:
Largest file desc currently in use:   6664
Number of file desc currently in use: 6270
So it seesm that the more days go by, the faster the FD numbers rise.

Vieri