[squid-users] Logging PROXY Protocol header

Bruce Pennypacker bruce.pennypacker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 16:26:36 UTC 2018

Is it possible to configure Squid to log the details of the PROXY
protocol when using it? We're running Squid 3.5.20 in AWS behind a TCP
load balancer, which supports forwarding the PROXY protocol header. I'd
like to be able to include the client IP as provided in the PROXY
protocol header, but I'd be happy to log the entire header as well if
necessary. I've spent some time searching for information on this but
haven't had any luck so far.

Thanks,

-Bruce