[squid-users] Problem loading Facebook profiles

Roberto Carna robertocarna36 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 16:39:09 UTC 2018

Dear, I have a Squid 3.5.27 proxy server with Squidguard in
transparent mode, for HTTP and HTTPS traffic.

Everything is OK, except when I access Facebook and select a profile
from any user: in this case, the profile load the name, picture, but
doesn't load the other data at all (pictures, friends, comments,
etc.).

I've tried to whitelist some hostname and IP's related to Facebook,
but it doesn't work.

Please can you help me in put to work Facebook through Squid in
transparent mode?

Special thanks,

Robert