[squid-users] help with the error TCP_MISS_ABORTED/000

Juan Manuel P jmpatagonia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 13:07:26 UTC 2018

Amos, tell me what more you need to analyze the incident.

Every time that I access to this  http://www.rionegro.gov.ar
<http://www.rionegro.gov.ar/download/images/00033494.jpg> I have the error
TCP_MISS_ABORTED/000, but also if  access to ssl version
https://www.rionegro.gov.ar
the error NOT occur.
<http://www.rionegro.gov.ar/download/images/00033494.jpg>

regards.