[squid-users] squid -k rec , seems has problem with ram leakage ?

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Feb 28 05:55:59 UTC 2018

Thanks Amos,

It might not be my place to say a word but 100 instances on a single machine can only be good for specific cases which he might have under his hands.

I believe that in such cases on the long term he might need a better solution but it's not my place to lectures anyone.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator