[squid-users] Squid 3.x or 4.x acting as a transparent http proxy (NOT https)

Rafael Akchurin rafael.akchurin at diladele.com
Wed Feb 7 21:38:17 UTC 2018

Hello setuid,

If you do not mind looking at other tutorials - these are what we have in the test lab.

https://docs.diladele.com/tutorials/transparent_proxy_ubuntu/index.html
https://docs.diladele.com/tutorials/policy_based_routing_squid/index.html

First one for Squid running on the gateway and the second one for separate Squid that intercepts  traffic re-routed from the router using Policy-Based-Routing.
The tutorials are working, I test it with every release of our ICAP web filter.

Best regards,
Rafael Akchurin
Diladele B.V.