[squid-users] SMP mode and StoreID rewriter

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sat Feb 3 23:06:28 UTC 2018

Hey,

For most StoreID helpers you won't care about this but the other option is StoreID ICAP server integration but I didn't had enough time to work on it.
If you can run "ps aux" and share the relevant StoreID helpers lines it would help to understand how significant it is.
For most systems couple MB of RES\RSS memory is fine but if it grows over time or for some reason consumes lots of memory you should rethink\re-design the helper.

Eliezer

* I'm not following the users list these days so FW the post to my email directly

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator
Mobile: +972-5-28704261