[squid-users] I can't understand the SSL connectios interception concept in explicit mode

Roberto Carna robertocarna36 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 15:12:54 UTC 2018

OK Matus, now I understand....but let me ask one more question:

In explicit mode, is it possible that a given person with Squid
advanced knowledge can see the plain text of the traffic? Because if
this person is the admin of the proxy server, I think it may be a way
to read the plain content of the connection user-remote server.

Thanks a lot again !!!