[squid-users] Multiple SSL certificates on same IP

Bruno de Paula Larini bruno.larini at riosoft.com.br
Wed Dec 19 20:29:37 UTC 2018

Em 19/12/2018 16:29, Patrick Chemla escreveu:

> - Having more than one IP on the server, create SSL certificates from
> LetsEncrypt including each a list of some domains and sub-domains
>
> - Create a very bing certificate to have squid using it (not the best
> choice because domains are of different content, far one to the other)
>
> - Having squid managing all certificates on a single IP. (The best
> because some domains have very high encryption needs, and LetsEncrypt
> is not their preference)
>

> Like a bottle in the sea: Is that possible, multiple certificates,
> with squid 4.4 on a single IP?

Based on what I had researched recently, Squid still doesn't handle SNI
in accel mode, so you could set different, non-wildcard certificates to
the websites. See:
http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/Squid-4-0-x-SNI-Support-td4682018.html
But it would be nice if Amos could confirm if this information is still
true for 4.4.