[squid-users] HTTPS proxy setup questions

Subhish Pillai subhish.pillai at broadcom.com
Tue Dec 18 19:52:48 UTC 2018

Thank you for the directions, I have the https proxy working now.

I got a signed CA cert and installed it on the squid server and after
importing the intermediate cert into the client, it is working as expected.

*https_port 3128 tls-cert=/etc/squid/ssl_cert/ssl_certificate.cer
tls-key=/etc/squid/ssl_cert/proxy.key*

Thanks for all the help and the responsiveness.

Subhish